Drennan new generation Carp Pole Rigs have been purpose-designed to help you catch more carp on commercial fisheries.
They are available in four distinct styles. Each rig features quality Drennan components and has been skillfully hand tied in our own factories to our exacting specifications.
The rigs all feature a robust and sensibly balanced main line, hooklength and hook combination, constructed with strong and reliable knots. This ensures every Carp Pole Rig is as durable and reliable as possible. Even the size of shot and its spacing on the line has been carefully considered according to each specific rig.
Carp 1, Carp 2 and Carp 3 Pole Rigs all come on 3.5m of line and the shorter Carp 4 Pole Rig is on 3m of line. This can be easily trimmed down to suit the swim and the conditions on the day.
Each Carp Pole Rig also comes supplied on an extra strong pole winder with information conveniently printed on it for ease of reference.
Carp 1 Pole Rigs
A great all-round choice. The slim 1.5mm diameter hollow Glow Tip is excellent for registering shy bites from carp, tench, bream and F1s. The size 16 Wide Gape Pellet hook is ideal for small to medium sized baits including maggots, casters, sweetcorn and expander pellets.
- Float: Drennan Carp 1
- Sizes: 0.2g, 0.4g & 0.6g
- Hook: 16 Wide Gape Pellet
- Hooklength: 0.16mm (4.9lb)
- Main line: 0.18mm (5.8lb)
- Rig length: 3.5m
- Hand-tied rigs
- Award-winning Drennan Carp pole floats
- Four rig styles, each in three sizes
- A choice 12 rigs in total
- Red, orange or yellow tips
- Strong and durable main line
- 15cm hooklengths
- Barbless hooks
- Sensible shot sizes
- Proven shotting patterns
- Extra tough pole winder
- Rig details clearly printed on winder
- Perfect for carp and quality fish
- Ready to fish with straight from the packet